Google
 

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Scale Spoiled! Damn it!!!

OMG... MY WEIGHING SCALE IS SPOILED!!!

SHIT, why must it be so coincident to spoil just when I need it to monitor my current dieting progress. AIYOOOOOO, cannot be it so true that the scale can't even sustain my few kg gained & gone hay-wire right? Nah.. nonsense k! BASKET... Osim brand some more... hmm! To think I always thought branded stuff should be more durable, fwah! now just dunno which brand to trust!! Anybody any idea which brand digital scale is good to recommend?

Hmm... I always claim Cheap Things No Good, Good Things No Cheap. Now perhaps need to tell myself CHEAP THINGS NOT NECESSARY NOT GOOD and EX THINGS NOT NECESSARY GOOD ba!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i do agree Good tins may not be expensive & cheap tins surprising can be good. Don't play play.. So must open eyes Big Big be4 purchase any products.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jojo,

Perhaps, you should use a digital scale. I always have a digital one because it is accurate and lasting. Any average one would cost about $50.

Janieadvice

Jojo said...

Thanks for your comments, Jenny. Well, I'm in fact using digital scale all the while. The spoiled digital scale I mentioned costed $200+ over from OSIM. Which is why I deem Expensive stuff not necessary reliable. I wonder any better recommendation from anyone else? ;)

Unknown said...

just to some sports, hehe :)

Anonymous said...

one of the greatest achievement in life is to buy something that is good and cheap. Nv heard or the saying "you pi you chee"??